Today on the podcast:
Generally when I make any costly business mistakes that cost me a lot of money (or time and energy), I label them as ‘stupid tax’ I’ve paid.
Hopefully after listening to today’s episode, you don’t make the same mistakes as me.
- Getting business cards, logos and branded kit before I had any clients!
- Not building a referral scheme earlier (error of omission)
- Renting an expensive gym and studio
- Not going to seminars or conferences sooner
- Not hiring an personal assistant (PA) and/or outsource meaningless jobs earlier
Full Day Business Seminar Dublin 2nd February 2019