Today on the podcast:
I recorded this two weeks ago (before self-isolation) and released ‘Surviving The Lack Of Business During Covid-19!” last week – but today’s episode is probably even more relevant now with the recent surge of online content due to lockdown.
- How I used pain points to create my new business course and how you can do the same for your personal training business.
- The difference between using social media to build your business vs being an influencer
- Keeping an eye on TikTok if you were late to Instagram
- How to avoid the ‘will you have sex with me right now’ social media posts
- Alternatives marketing strategies to consider(blog, email list, challenges, podcast, lead magnets)
- My exact social media strategy for promoting my new online course (the same as what I did with my GAA Lean body program and BKF Online program)
For information on the new business course
Email email@example.com with ‘add me to the online business course’ as the title
How To Move Your Personal Training Business Online FREE Ebook