Today on the podcast:
Chase is a Virginia native and army veteran with a degree in physical education and exercise science. After learning how to walk again after being medically discharged from the military, he has since gone on to become an incredibly successful personal trainer and entrepreneur. He is the host of the brilliant podcast Ever Forward Radio and helps run the Ever Forward clothing brand with his brother Max.
- Can you tell everyone listening a little bit more about yourself?
- What got you into fitness?
- What are your morning rituals like? What do the first 60 minutes of your day look like?
- What advice would you give your 20-year-old self and place where you were at that time in your life, what were doing
- What is the biggest fitness, nutrition or mindset myths that you see?
- When do you think of the word successful, who’s the first person that comes to mind and why?
- What purchase or £100 or less has most positively affected your life in the last 6 months?
- Do u have a quote you Live your by or think of often?
- What book do you think everybody on the planet should read?
- What is the worst advice you see or hear being dispensed in your world (fitness,
- What have u changed your mind about in the last few years
- How has a failure, or apparent failure, set you up for later success? Or do you have a favourite failure of yours?