Today on the podcast:
Similar to the other random episodes I’ve recorded with Paul, I have no idea how this episode will go down as it’s another ‘fly on the wall’ conversation where we pressed record and just talked.
This goes in a million different directions (as do all of our private talks) so I hope you enjoy the lack of structure/conversational style for today’s episode.
Here are some of the topics we covered today.
- How to choose your suffering to deal with anxiety or environmental depression
- Picking friends by design and not by default
- Living life on autopilot and catching the unsupportive habits and stories
- Why being self-employed or starting your own business is safer than working a ‘real job’
- The paradox of choice when it comes to food and dating apps.
- The problem with lying and constantly comparing yourself to others
- Setting your standards high by asking what would your ‘target’ self do?
185 The Random Episode 1 With Paul Dermody:http://briankeanefitness.com/podcast/185-the-random-episode-with-paul-dermody-mindlessly-eating-purple-polar-bears-negative-people-and-fat-shaming/
193 The Random Episode 2 With Paul Dermody:
212: The Random Episode 3 With Paul Dermody: http://briankeanefitness.com/podcast/212-random-episode-3-with-paul-dermody-overcoming-fear-building-self-confidence-owning-your-weaknesses-and-creating-your-inner-circle/Your Inner Circle)
Paul’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pauldermodypt/?hl=en
Brian’s Books Can Be Found Here: https://tinyurl.com/BRIANSKEANEBOOKS
Rewire Your Mindset Seminar http://briankeanefitness.com/product/rewire-your-mindset-seminar/