Today on the podcast:
Dr. James LaValle, is a nationally recognized clinical pharmacist, best selling author, and board-certified clinical nutritionist.
He is the author of the most recently released book, Your Blood Never Lies, as well as his best seller, Cracking the Metabolic Code.
The microbiome is one of the most complex, misunderstood systems in our bodies — yet, one of the most important. Today’s episode is one I am going to re-listen to over and over again, it is an absolute gem!
Here are some of the topics we covered in today’s podcast.
- Identifying the main causes of leaky gut
- Food intolerances and how they occur
- How to minimize the negative effects of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) with lifestyle and dietary changes.
- How to use probiotics to balance out your gut bacteria whilst on antibiotics
- How to stop potatoes and certain foods from bloating your stomach
- How to protect your gut microbiome so you can lose weight faster, increase energy levels and improve your mood
Dr Lavelle’s books: https://tinyurl.com/Dr-Lavelles-books
Brian’s Books Can Be Found Here: https://tinyurl.com/BRIANSKEANEBOOKS
Rewire Your Mindset Seminar http://briankeanefitness.com/product/rewire-your-mindset-seminar/