Today on the podcast:
Ben Mudge is a Fitness Trainer that specialises in helping people look, move and feel better.
He was born with the genetic illness Cystic Fibrosis and made the choice a long time ago to use his ‘weakness’ as a strength.
Ben is one of the most respected personal trainers in the industry and I am delighted to catch up on another podcast.
This is his second appearance on the show. He was also on episode 154: Give Your Problems All The Time They Need and No More with Ben ‘Thor’ Mudge’
Heres some of the things we talked about in today’s podcast.
- His new CF Strength website.
- Motivation vs dedication and how you can only rely on one of them.
- How you can build a positive mindset by choosing what you focus on
- Diet misconceptions that can halt progress
- Ben recently turned 30; so he shares the top thing that he’s learnt over the last decade.
- How understanding that you’re going to die somebody makes you more grateful for the present moment.
Bens Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/benmudge_/?hl=en
CF strength website: https://www.cfstrength.com
Ben’s linktree: https://linktr.ee/Benmudge
CHECK OUT BRIANS NEW BOOK
Rewire Your Mindset Book (Amazon) https://tinyurl.com/RewireYourMindsetBookAmazon
Rewire Your Mindset Book (Book Depository)