Today on the podcast:
Today’s guests are the authors of the new book The 77 Laws Of Six Pack Abs,, Stephen Campolo and Peter Tzemis.
Stephen lost 100lbs himself and specialises in coaching people to lose between 20 and 70 lbs in a 3-6 month time period and has over 1,200 transformations.
Peter is a best-selling author, storyteller and copy writer. He also runs the popular marketing blog beatyourcontrol.com.
Their new book is for anyone who’s trained themselves into the ground but still can’t get a six pack, toned and flat abs or the body composition that they want.
This podcast is jam packed full of golden nuggets for anyone on a weight loss, fat loss or body composition journey. We cover the three main elements here too: mindset, nutrition and training.
Here are some of the things we talked about in today’s episode:
- The mindset element of weight loss – taking responsibility and creating your new self-image
- How to manage the weekend if you’re really good with your nutrition Monday-Friday, but fall off track on Saturday and Sunday
- Understanding the fat loss nutrition princeps of calories and protein intake
- Using tools like restricted feeding windows, refeeds or flexible dieting to stay on track with your diet
- The importance of training for fat loss and how you can design your own plan with compound lifts and progressive overload
- And much more.
The 77 Laws Of Abs Book: https://www.amazon.com/77-Laws-Six-Pack-Abs-ebook/dp/B09GYXGLCT
BKF Online Program: http://briankeanefitness.com/bkf-online/
GAA Lean Body Program: http://briankeanefitness.com/lean-body-program/