Today on the podcast:
Rhiannon Lambert is a Registered Nutritionist, 4X Sunday Times best selling author, and mum.
She is also the host of the Food For Thought Podcast and founder of both Rhitriotnplus supplements and Rhitrition clinic, London’s leading private nutrition clinic.
Her Instagram page is full of great recipes, nutrition tips and cuts through a lot of the nonsense you sometimes see no social media.
Rhiannon has one of my favorite nutrition Instagram pages so I’m delighted we got to have this conversation.
Here are some of the things we talked about in today’s show:
- What to be aware of with influencers promoting diets online
- Psychology and food vs miseducation around food
- Frozen food and sweetener misconceptions
- Her biggest pet peeve in nutrition and the misuse of weight loss drugs
- Ultra-processed vs processed food
- The real downside of calorie counting
- Plant based misconceptions – building muscle, health and performance
- The role your gut microbiome plays
- And much more
RHIANNON LAMBERT BSc MSc RNutr (@rhitrition) • Instagram photos and videos
Food For Thought on Apple Podcasts
Nutritionist Rhiannon Lambert – YouTube
Rhiannon Lambert BSc MSc RNutr – Registered Nutritionist – Rhitrition | LinkedIn
Rhiannon Lambert (@Rhitrition) / X (twitter.com)