Today on the podcast:

August is such a busy month for social outings so here a few things that will hopefully help you get leaner faster, all the while factoring in all the social events.

  1. 80:20 Rule: how to eat clean 80% of the time and be more lenient the other 20% (food, drinks etc.)
  2. Know your personality type- are you good with moderation or cold turkey? Double down on that.
  3. Finishers: burn more calories while you train (and while you rest) so you can don’t beat yourself up for overindulging at social events.
  4. Avoid fad or juice diets and watch out for strong over the counter fat burners: How to watch out for the ‘rebound rebound’ that can come from fad, juice diets or really strong fat burners.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

17 − 14 =

I accept the Privacy Policy