Today on the podcast:
Any change you need to make (your body, your job, a realtionhisp) comes from caring what other people think about you! I needed this episode so badly when I moved from London.
- Who is your inner circle? Their opinions matter, nobody else’s does!
“Those that matter don’t mind and those that mind, don’t matter”
- Everything is an opinion! When you realise that everything in life is an opinion and perspective of that moment in time, you don’t let it affect the choices you make.
“Stop letting others people opinion of you become your reality”
- Caring comes from compassion with other people (their bodies, their partners, their things!)
“Comparison is the thief of joy”
- Hate and negativity is a projection! Understand that any hate or negativity aimed in your direction is a projection of whats going on that person.
“What people think about you is none of your business”
- Guard what you put into your mind! If you are putting negative thoughts and garbage into your mind, that’s what’s going to become your reality!
- Don’t let fear stop you! My biggest fears in life (quitting my job and having Holly) lead to me become the person I wanted to be.
“Behind every fear is a person you want to be!”
- Remember, you are going to die! If I told you that u have a terminal brain tumour and you have 5 years to live, what would you do, who would you spend time with, what job would you do? What dreams would die with you.
“The biggest tragedy in life would be to meet the person you could have become”