Today on the podcast:
This is episode 92 of my business podcast ‘The Online Business Podcast’ – you can subscribe to it everywhere podcasts are found.
This is a press record and talk podcast about my journey in business from 2011-2021.
It goes through my failures, my successes and how both were equally as important as each other on my journey.
“If you’re going through hell, keep going” – Winston Churchill
· I qualified in 2011 and made three separate attempts to get my business up and running.
· Renting a gym and seeing ‘0’ in my bank account for the first time
· How I spent 2014/2015 in the gym trading time for money (and used competing as leverage to build more awareness)
· Reading Crush It and starting social media in 2014
· 2016 was my first 6 figure year
· The next logical step – scaling up my business model with the BKF online program (then my top 50 program)
· I niched the GAA Lean Body market and ran a major ad campaign on Facebook to move up another level
· Transitioning into other markets with courses and programs to serve my current audience
· The reason I started the podcast and how I used it to grow my brand and leveraged that to speak (corporate and then my own seminars)
· Getting rejected by 14 publishers for The Fitness Mindset and the route I took after
· Writing my first book as a pre-qualification for my program
· Hiring more people (full time and free lancers) to continue to scale up and get my time back to focus on my IGT’s. (income generating tasks)
· How you can do it – niche, test things, bud a brand, be consistent and patient but pivot when things aren’t working
Check out my online business courses:
1. How To Start, Build and Grow Your 1:1 PT Business
2. How To Move Your Personal Training Business Online
3. How To Scale Your Online Health Or Fitness Business (1:1 to 1 To Many)