The GAA Lean Body Graduate Program
Have you used the GAA Lean Body Program for an entire season?
Are you looking to step it up another level with your performance on the pitch?
If yes, then read on.
The GAA Lean Body Graduate Program is designed for those who have already completed Phase 1 and 2 of the original GAA Lean Body Program.
If you have not done this yet, then I recommend starting with that program here:
and select the level that suits you.
The graduate program includes:
- A new training program based around strength and conditioning to get you fitter, stronger and faster.
- A new nutritional plan based around your specific goals with all of your calories and macros calculated in each meal.
- Supplement guide to help improve your recovery and maximise performance.
What you Get
New nutritional plan
You’ll be eating easy to prepare, tasty food that gives you more energy and improves your performance in the gym and on the pitch. The menu will include foods that help you build muscle, lose body and improve recovery from workouts and games.
- Based around your specific gaols
- All your calories and macros will be calculated
Full training program
Your training program has 5 different workouts that you can rotate during the season (and your off season). Your program is designed around your specific goals and training level.
- 5 strength and conditioning workouts
- Exclusive workout videos for each program
- Train between 40-55 minutes
- Workout when it fits into your schedule at home or in the gym
Weekly Q+A’s with Brian in a private Facebook Group for 6 weeks
- Get support and motivation
- Accountability and tracking
- Specific changes around any injuries or nutritional preferences
If you’re a GAA/Football player looking to bring your game and physique to the next level, look now further. Don’t hesitate to invest in yourself!