Today on the podcast:
Tim and Jacko are the co-owners of The School of Calisthenics. Callisthenics is a form of bodyweight training with a focus on pushing and pulling movements with no added weight.
Tim’s background is in the world of strength of conditioning and Jacko was a professional rugby player.
Neither had any gymnastic background before they started School of Calisthenics, which is pretty incredible considering some of the amazing bodyweight feats that they can both execute.
On top of looking like two professional fitness models, the lads are so funny and engaging. I hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoy recording.
Some of the things we talked about
- How Calisthenics can get you leaner, bigger, improve injuries and help with fat loss.
- How Tim and Jacko got started in Calisthenics
- Bodyweight training for beginners
- How they eat and their daily nutrition
- How Calisthenics can make you taller (well, not really) but it is a question they get asked.
- The importance of embracing play in your training
SCHOOL OF CALISTHENICS LINKS
Check out Brians best selling book THE FITNESS MINDSET on AUDIO BOOK and PAPERBACK
BrianBrians Blog can be found here