Today on the podcast:
Joe Wicks is a best selling author of seven fitness and cookbooks. His first published cookbook Lean in 15: 15-minute meals was a best-selling book in 2015, having sold over 900,000 copies and his new book Veggie Lean in 15: 15-minute Veggie Meals with Workouts officially came out in December.
In today’s episode, we talked everything from focusing on the positivity and dealing with online hate to training and eating with a crazy busy schedule and a newborn baby. Joe doesn’t do a lot of long-form interviews and this is an inside look at the mindset to become one of the worlds leading fitness influencers. Truly inspiring. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed recording it.
“Work Hard, Have Fun.. But Be Nice” – Joe’s Graduation Speech from St Mary’s
Some of the things we talked about:
· How to eat and get leaner without worrying about counting calories
· Going from training people in the park to selling millions of books and becoming of the world’s leading fitness influencers
· The golden rules for not feeling guilty about the food you eat
· Becoming a new dad
· How to build your social media by focusing on serving your audience
· Focusing on your mission and ignoring the negativity
Sponsored by Udo’s Choice
Joe’s New Book: HERE
All Joe’s Books on Amazon: HERE
Check out Brians best selling book THE FITNESS MINDSET on AUDIO BOOK and PAPERBACK
Brians Blog can be found here