Today on the podcast:
“You’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with” – Jim Rohn
This one is by popular demand. If you’ve ever wondered how to create your inner circle or how my personal conversations go with the people closest to me, here it is.
I hope you enjoy this incredibly wide-ranging conversation with my favorite people on the planet Paul Dermody.
Some of the things we talked about:
· Not pressing the f*ck it button on your diet
· The step by step strategy we both use for overcoming fear
· Our different approaches to building self-confidence
· The importance of your inner circle and letting them point out your weaknesses so you can become better
· Keeping your d*ck in your pants if you want your relationship to work
· How using the ‘eat the frog’ strategy can help you overcome procrastination
· And much more.
DM or tag us and tell us “what are you going to do today that makes your life better?
Paul’s instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pauldermodypt/