Today on the podcast:
Since I released my second book Rewire Your Mindset at Christmas, I’ve been reflecting and thinking about some of the main ways I rewired my mindset over the past few years.
Today’s podcast is a ‘press record and talk’ solo episode so I hope you enjoy it.
- Separating real problems vs perceived problems. 08:59
- Understanding the difference between positive feedback from negative criticism and knowing who to listen to and who to ignore. 27:31
- Accepting short term anxiety is a normal human emotion to feel.. but chronic anxiety is not! 44:32
- Learn to let go of things I can’t control. 50:54
- Understand the power of people’s projection and their negativity is a reflection of them (not me). 01:00:04
- Finally knowing that the figurative goal posts (of any target or goal) always move so you need to be aware of that or change the frigging game! 01:09:57
Lets Get Checked 30% OFF code: KEANE30
LetsGetChecked – Home health and wellness tests in Ireland
Check out my latest book ‘Rewire` Your Mindset’ on audiobook – available now on Audible – click here.