Today on the podcast:
Gregg Clunis is the host of the Tiny Leaps Big Changes Podcast and the author of the book of a similar name. Tiny Leaps, Big Changes: Everyday Strategies to Accomplish More, Crush Your Goals, and Create the Life You Want
That book explores the reality behind personal development – that all big changes come from the small decisions we make every day.
Five years ago Gregg started a podcast in his one bedroom NYC apartment with a simple mission, to redefine personal development.
Since then it’s grown to nearly 15 million downloads across 100+ countries with regular top 20 rankings in the Mental Health and Health categories.
Greg is. passionate about helping people get out of their own way so they can create real change and build the life they’ve always wanted.
Here are some of the things we talked about in today’s podcast.
· Why you need to know what success and failure looks like BEFORE you set a new goal.
· The reason finding your ‘why’ is important for sticking to a goal when times get difficult
· The problem with approaching change by force and why willpower is NOT the answer!
· When to give up vs when to persevere when something gets too difficult.
· How to incorporate new behaviours into existing routines (habit stacking)
· How to change your relationship with failure!
· Dealing with comparison syndrome and using empathy to not be so hard on yourself.
Gregg’s website: http://tinyleaps.fm
Check out my latest book ‘Rewire` Your Mindset’ on audiobook – available now on Audible – click here.