Today on the podcast:
Rob is an Alphalete and MyProtein sponsored athlete and is one of the top fitness YouTubers and Vloggers in the world. On top of being one of the top influencers in the country, rob is also the owner of Lipsett fitness where his online programs, courses and plans serve thousands of people each year. This was such a great episode and Rob’s positivity is truly infectious!
- What got you into fitness?
- What are your morning rituals like? What do the first 60 minutes of your day look like?
- What advice would you give your 17 year old self and place where you were at that time in your life, what were doing
- What are the biggest Nutrition or training and success myths that you see?
Questions from Instagram:
- What is your method to keeping constant positive vibes ? And blocking away negativity?
- Tips on creating a following on Social Media in your own field (entertainment/comedy in my case )?
- On a philosophical level, what do you believe your purpose is in life?
- If it wasn’t for YouTube/fitness, what way do you think your life would have panned out?
- What has been your biggest inspiration and your biggest regret in your fitness journey?
The Secret – Rhonda Byrne
Mastery – Robert Greene
The 48 Laws of Power – Robert Greene
Check Rob out on all his platforms below: