Today on the podcast:
Dr Richie Kirwan is a postdoctoral researcher in clinical nutrition and online coach.
His Instagram page @dr.richie.kirwan is a mixture of nutrition, science and food porn.
He is also the host of The Health Scientist podcast and has multiple videos linked on his site from menopause, diet and lifestyle support to PCOS, evidence-based advice and why losing weight is so hard?
Here are some of the things we talked about in today’s podcast.
- Every food decision you make has a consequence (good, bad or indifferent)
- Why losing weight is so hard and what really stops people from achieving their goal
- Science doesn’t care about your opinion and learning where to get your nutritional information from
- Artificial sweeteners – everything you need to know
- Social media diet misconceptions to avoid
- Trigger foods, hunger and building systems to stay on plan
- Starvation mode – facts vs fiction
Dr Richie Kirwan