Today on the podcast:
This one really could have gone on my main ‘Brian Keane Podcast’ but I recorded for the business podcast. If you want to find your passion (in your work life especially) and you’re sure how to go about finding it, be sure to check out today’s episode.
- Determine your ‘desire and drudgery’ zone
- Circle of competence – what do you know and understand?
- What knowledge do you have that other people need help with?
- Make your business work for you (decide your perfect work day and work backwards)
- Be consistent and be patient! Macro patience, micro speed.
“Be so good that they cant ignore you” Steve Martin