Today on the podcast:
This one is a little longer than normal and goes through all the misconceptions I had when I thought that working a “real job” was safer than being self employed.
If you’re currently working a full time job with a dream of starting your own thing, doing your ‘side hustle’ at the minute or in the first 18 months of your new career, then be sure to check this episode out.
- Short term volatility, black swans and why prostitutes have more job security than bankers
- You are in full control of your time (up to a point)
- You have motivation to continuously learn
- Get better, earn more, simple as.
- Fake ‘security’ of being an employee
Next business seminar: