Today on the podcast:
This seemed to resonate a lot in last week’s episode on ‘why being self employed is safer than working for somebody else’ so I’ve expanded on the whole idea here.
This is a philosophy I use at my business seminars and my mastermind groups as it allows you to make much better business decisions on where you spend your money, who you work with and what you should double down going forward.
Today’s episode goes through how to set up your business so that every euro, pound or dollar you invest gives you two back and how to put yourself in a position to not only survive, but thrive if the economy crashes tomorrow.
- The art of defence in an offensive world
- Stop buying dumb sh*t! (personal vs. business)
- Wasting money on ‘what you think you should do’ (Google ad words self employed etc)
- Keep overheads low! (Inventory = death)
- Don’t fix the ceiling when it’s raining outside
Next Full Day Business Seminar: