Today on the podcast:October 2020 Q+A with Brian.
- Tips for training at home with covid restrictions? 01:51
- I’m looking to gain weight before next season with an emphasis on gaining strength and speed but staying as lean as possible, probably through a bulk and then a cut. How should I go about putting on as much lean muscle as possible whilst gaining as little fat as possible? 10:57
- What does your mobility routine look like? 18:46
- Do you have any recommendations for a Zinc supplement to use? 23:27
- What sort of exercises can be used to increase “shiftiness”. I’m super fast in a straight line but when I get the ball and need to turn and cut it seems I’m below average. I would be particularly interested in the exercises that you would do outside the gym because I feel like my gym work is already geared towards this goal? 26:47