Today on the podcast:
Former Miss Texas and Miss United State Whitney Miller is a professional wakeboard surfer, MMA fighter and expert on open relationships and helping individuals and couples transform and create relationships that thrive.
Her partner Aubrey Marcus (owner of ONNIT) and her have been in an open relationship for several years and today we talked all things sex, lovers, monogamy and open relationships.
This one was a real eye-opener! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed recording it.
Some of the things we talked about
- Going from several failed monogamous relationships to a successful open relationship
- Dealing with sexual and emotional jealousy
- Why an open relationship isn’t about ‘having sex with everybody and anybody’ and is about building a stronger bond with your primary partner
- If you’re single, how to decide if an open relationship is for you
- If you’re in a relationship, how to decide if an open relationship is worth exploring for you and your partner
- Using the three books Sex at Dawn, Untrue and The Ethical Slut (for females) to expand your knowledge on open relationships or bridging your knowledge gap
- How open relationships and leaning into the most uncomfortable situations can make you a better partner, daughter and person.
Consultation email: WhitneyLove@gmail.com
Check out Brians best selling book THE FITNESS MINDSET on AUDIO BOOK and PAPERBACK
Brians Blog can be found here