Today on the podcast:
Sarah (aged 21) is a WBFF Pro Diva, an online coach and social media influencer. She made her pro debut in the WBFF Worlds in Las Vegas this year and on top of working as an online coach, she is also studying full time as a student.
Sarah is definitely wise beyond her years; her mindset towards training, food and life, in general, is incredible! I hope you enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed recording it.
Some of the things we talked about:
· Competing and becoming a WBFF Pro at 21
· Contest preparation and college
· Study, food and alcohol tips for students
· Cheat days vs. small cheats every day
· How to use the three ‘whys’ when setting goals
Sponsored by Udo’s Choice
Sarah’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sarstri/?hl=en
Sarah’s Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ6iJ-ILQWzfnKXp_HwQsYA