Today on the podcast:
Rob Eades is an actor, presenter and chef who specialises in making healthy living easy.
His Instagram is geared around making a healthy lifestyle affordable for everyone with delicious recipes under £2 and FREE 20 minute workouts for people.
He is also the co-presenter on BBC’s ‘Kitchen Starter Pack’ – a cooking show all about making cooking simple.
Here are some of the topics we covered in today’s podcast.
· His unique backstory to how he fell into a job as a chef
· Calories vs nutrition and the James Smith vs Joe Wicks diet approach
· How to eat healthy and make tasty meals for under 2 pound
· What to do if you press the f*ck it button or fall off the wagon with your nutrition
· The problem with cheat days and how it can negatively affect your relationship with food
Rob’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rob_eades/
Rob’s website: https://www.leanstudentchef.co.uk
James Smith Podcast 168: https://briankeanefitness.com/podcast/168-james-smith-on-going-from-4000-followers-to-25000k-in-a-year-keto-cnts-and-not-shgging-people-you-work-with-explicit-warning/
Joe wicks podcast 208: https://briankeanefitness.com/podcast/208-the-body-coach-joe-wicks-on-lean-in-15-and-always-focusing-on-the-positivity/
Check out my latest book ‘Rewire` Your Mindset’ on audiobook – available now on Audible – click here.