Today on the podcast:
Isabella Robinson is a Registered Associate Nutritionist (ANutr), certified Intuitive eating counsellor and qualified Nutritional Therapist (BANT, CNHC) with a special interest in disordered eating, food anxieties, body image and nutrition for mental health.
She is passionate about helping clients rediscover confidence and trust in nourishing their bodies, so they can free up space for what really matters.
This episode covers a wide range of topics when it comes to nutrition, mindset and diet; so if you’re looking to improve your relationship with food or your mindset around eating, this is a must listen.
Here are some of the things we talked about in today’s podcast.
- The nutritional misinformation online and the problem with diet culture
- What to if you’re addicted to a food and how to break the cycle
- Learn how to honor your hunger with intuitive eating
- The question to ask yourself if you feel guilt around food
- How to become more connected to the eating experiences.
- The difference between disordered eating and an eating disorder
- And much more.
Clean Cut Meals Order online today at cleancutmeals.ie and us coupon code briank20 for 20% off your very first order. Eat well, look good, feel great.
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for my TOP THREE TAKEAWAYS from this week’s podcast: www.briankeanefitness.com
Isa’s Website: https://isarobinsonnutrition.co.uk/
Isa’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/isarobinson_nutrition/?hl=enBRIANS LINKS:
The online business podcast https://briankeanefitness.com/business-podcast/
How to move your PT business online course https://briankeanefitness.com/online-business-course/
Rewire Your Mindset course (new): https://briankeanefitness.com/rewire-your-mindset-course/
BKF Online Course: