Today on the podcast:
In this episode, Brian speaks with Mabel Katz, a speaker, author, and seminar leader who is internationally-acclaimed and recognized as the main authority on Ho’oponopono, an ancient Hawaiian art to obtain greater clarity in order to better achieve objectives to live and work effectively.
Mabel is the world’s number one Hispanic speaker, with over 200,000 subscribers on YouTube, more than 783,000 followers on Facebook, and more than 122,000 followers on Instagram.
What has garnered her this global adulation is her ability to radically change people’s lives through her system of getting them back to Zero Frequency.
Zero Frequency is the state of erasing all of the self-sabotaging beliefs, memories, negative thoughts, worries and dissonant emotions that interfere with living from the state of complete presence, total inspiration and peace.
Mabel has brought her formula to the world in her new book Zero Frequency®, The Easiest Way to Peace, Happiness and Abundance which we dive into during today’s podcast.
Listen is as Mabel discusses how to overcome fear and do it anyway, the link between expectations and unhappiness, why accepting yourself is the key to disconnecting with the opinions of others, why you need to forgive others if you want to find true peace, why thinking is an addiction and the power of being present, and getting yourself back to the baseline of zero frequency.
- 02:59 Mabel’s background and what brought her down her current path
- 04:26 What is “zero frequency”?
- 06:16 Why we all have that voice in our heads that tells us we’re not good enough
- 10:51 Fighting past fear to do it anyway
- 13:49 Bringing our subconscious programming to the forefront
- 18:10 Letting go of expectations
- 24:54 Changing the trajectory of your life today by accepting yourself and listening to your heart
- 30:14 The most common way people self-sabotage
- 33:04 Why we struggle to forgive
- 37:38 Freeing ourselves from the comparison trap
- 42:27 Practicing abundance
- The idea behind zero frequency is to avoid reacting to whatever challenges life throws at you. You will always have problems. That is what life is all about. We are here to learn and become better people. The problem is not the problem itself, but your reaction to the problem. As human beings, it is okay to be bothered, but by going right back to the baseline of zero frequency right away, we can nip negativity in the bud. With zero frequency, we can examine any event objectively through a neutral lens that allows us to shed any semblance of victim mentality and proceed in a proactive manner.
- Zero frequency is about living a more conscious life and understanding what is in the moment, right now. Whenever you experience fear, realize that these emotions are being triggered by past events that may or may not have anything to do with what is happening right now. However you decide to act, the very first thing to do is to not allow your subconscious to dictate your next step for you, and take back control.
- The only place you can find true freedom, happiness, and peace is within yourself. Do not depend on anything or anybody else to be happy. By being at peace with yourself, you become a magnet for those opportunities that are perfect for you. We have the power within ourselves to manifest whatever is truly important to us, so we do ourselves a disservice to look for that power in other things or other people. Make the decision today to accept yourself, no matter your perception of your present circumstances. Your life will instantly transform for the better.
Powerful Quotes by Mabel
- Zero frequency is being in that place of alignment and balance, where you are not bothered by whatever is going on around you.
- We are 100% responsible. Our mind is a monitor led by our programming. The only ones that can change that programming is ourselves. Nobody can do it for us.
- Fear is just a memory from the past reminding you of something. Sometimes it has nothing to do with what is happening right now in the present.
- What we are all looking for is freedom, happiness, and peace.
- If you say it is difficult, it is difficult.
- Thinking is an addiction. The worst thing you can do when you have a problem is think because the intellect creates problems, not solutions.
- Do not see to believe. Instead, believe to see.
Speaker, author, and seminar leader
Mabel Katz, Author of “The Easiest Way” based on Ho’oponopono. She studied intensively with her master Dr. Ihaleakalá Hew Len for twelve years. She is recognized as a leading authority on Ho’oponopono, an ancient Hawaiian art and practice of problem solving for achieving peace, clarity of purpose and living more effectively.