Today on the podcast:
Angela Foster is a functional nutrition practitioner and executive health & performance coach.
She is host of the top rated High Performance Health Podcast where she interviews the world’s top experts in health optimisation for high performance.
Angela creates step by step solutions for individuals – through coaching and consulting and public speaking and media – to optimise every aspect of their mind, body and spirit to live a fulfilling and limitless life.
Whether you want to enhance your longevity and reverse your biological age or optimise your energy, productivity, cognitive and physical performance, Angela will create the uniquely bio individual plan to help you do this.
Here are some of the things we talked about in today’s podcast.
- Getting out of depression, suicidal thoughts and realizing you have the power to change your thoughts
- Using your menstrual cycle to determine your food choices, workout regimen and creativity levels.
- Fasting for women and why it’s not the same as fasting for men
- Deciding if the keto diet is for you
- How your genetics should play a role in your nutritional choices
- Over and underrated bio hacks
- Biohacking your health and mindset book recommendations
Angela’s Website: https://angelafosterperformance.com/
Angela’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/angelasfoster/?hl=en
Angela’s LinkTree: https://linktr.ee/angelafosterofficial
New Nutrition Course: https://briankeanefitness.com/nutrition-course/
BKF Online Program: https://briankeanefitness.com/bkf-online/
GAA Lean Body Program: https://briankeanefitness.com/lean-body-program/