Today on the podcast:
Leisa is a qualified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and founder of Make Me Sugar Free.
She is also the author of the new book 7-Day Sugar Cleanse: Beat Your Addiction with Tasty, Easy-to-Make Recipes that Nourish and Help You Resist Cravings.
Leisa gave up sugar at the start of 2016 and created her blog to help other people break the sugar addiction cycle and help her audience on their way to a healthier and happier lifestyle.
Her Instagram page and YouTube channel makemesugarfree is packed with easy to make and tasty sugar-free meals as well as tips and advice on how to quit sugar for good and break the cycle of sugar addiction.
I’ve been following Leisa’s content for ages and I’m absolutely delighted we were able to organize this podcast. This one is for anyone who is looking to remove or reduce their sugar intake for a whole host of health or body composition reasons.
Here are some of the things we talked about:
- If you are doing your first sugar detox, what you NEED to know beforehand.
- Who should consider going sugar free and the main benefits
- The reason for sugar addiction and watching out for your ‘sugar trigger’ moments.
- The foods that hide sugar and make your detox harder
- Sugar withdrawals and how long they last for based on your starting point
- Her thoughts on sweeteners instead of sugar
- Everything you need to know about going sugar free
- The mindset that ‘going sugar free’ doesn’t need to be permanent, but it can improve your relationship with the foods that are high sugar
21 DAY SUGAR DETOX PROGRAM
7-Day Sugar Cleanse: Beat Your Addiction with Tasty, Easy-to-Make Recipes that Nourish and Help You Resist Cravings
BKF Online Program: https://briankeanefitness.com/bkf-online/
GAA Lean Body Program: https://briankeanefitness.com/lean-body-program/