Today on the podcast:
Robin Sharma is the author of several #1 international bestsellers such as The 5AM Club, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, and his incredible new book The Everyday Hero Manifesto.
His books have sold over 20 million copies in over ninety-two languages and dialects; making him one of the most widely read authors in the world.
Robin is also a globally respected humanitarian who, for over a quarter of a century, has been devoted to helping human beings realize their native gifts.
This was an absolute honor and a privilege for me personally; so, I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed recording it.
Some of thing we talked about in today’s episode:
- “Success without self-respect is an empty venture” and his backstory for how he found his life changing work.
- My story meeting Robin in 2016 and how is work has impacted my life
- Why so many of us struggle to find our greatness and how you can become your own hero
- The importance of teachers and mentors in all facets of your life
- How to turn fear into fuel and dealing with those who don’t support your journey
- Your mindset, your heartset, your healthset and making sure they are all working together
- The big lie of positive thinking and getting through the darkest of times
- And much more.
His podcast – The Mastery Sessions