Today on the podcast:
Talia Fox is the CEO of KUSI Global, Inc. She holds an M.Ed. in counseling psychology from Howard University and she is a Harvard University Fellow.
An inspirational leader in every sense of the word, Talia is often referred to as the Jedi of Inspiration by her clients. With over two decades of experience in transforming thousands of executives from all sectors, she has become a visionary for leadership and legacy building.
In her new book, The Power of Conscious Connectionwith a foreword by Robin Sharma (a previous guest of the podcast and a personal favorite human being of mine), she addresses the growing mental health and mental well-being crisis and ways to protect our own mental health, parent differently, and develop awareness and compassion for the neurodiverse.
Here are some of the things we talk about in today’s podcast:
- The framework L.O.V.E.” (Listen, Observe, Value, Engage).
- Why we can feel so disconnected, isolated and alone even when there are loads of people around us
- Learning how to listen to receive and hear vs listening to react and why deep listening is the key to mental health!
- How to avoid anxiety loops and use anxiety on feedback on what needs to change in our lives
- Playing the ‘identity game’ to break past self-created boundaries or limitations in your life
- Why your interactions with others can feel fake and rehearsed if you feel lost or stuck
- And more.
KUSI Home – KUSI Global, Inc. (kusitraining.com)
Talia Fox (@taliafoxspeaks) • Instagram photos and videos
Talia Fox – YouTube
(Amazon Book listing)
The Power of Conscious Connection: 4 Habits to Transform How You Live and Lead: Fox, Talia: 9781646871353: Amazon.com: Books