Today on the podcast:
Ryan A. Bush is the multiple times best-selling author and founder of Designing the Mind.
His central purpose is to provide wisdom, education and expand human potential beyond the norm.
This journey has led him to write multiple bestselling books like Designing the Mind: The Principles of Psychitecture, build life-changing programs like The Anxiety Algorithm, and launch Mindform, the world’s first psychitecture collective and training platform.
Through his books, programs, and community, he works to integrate the insights of ancient and modern thinkers to form a new vision for psychological growth and self-mastery.
“Our goal is not freedom from the algorithms that make up our minds, but the autonomy to transform the algorithms which don’t serve us into algorithms which do.”
Here are some of the things we talked about in today’s podcast
- The story of getting depressed that led Ryan to a new theory of mental health
- Why you need to break the worry/rumination suffering cycle
- Exercise and the link with mental health
- The resources to stop managing anxiety and start mastering it
- How to stop limiting yourself and removing barrier stories in your personal life
- And more..
Designing the Mind: Guide to Psychitecture and Self-Mastery
(1) Ryan at Designing the Mind – YouTube
(2) Psychitecture (reddit.com)
Designing the Mind (@designing_the_mind) | TikTok
Designing the Mind (@designing_the_mind) • Instagram photos and videos
Profile / X (twitter.com)
( Website Products)
Designing the Mind: The Principles of Psychitecture