Today on the podcast:
Whether you’re 17, 28 or 45, these are still some of the life tips that I live my entire life by so hopefully they help.
- Don’t ever let somebody tell you that you can’t do something (someone’s opinion of you does NOT have to become your reality
- Remember you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with
- Be careful of what thoughts you allow into your mind
- You are better to be at the bottom of the ladder against the right wall than near the top of the ladder against the wrong wall
- The greatest tragedy in life is meeting the person you could have become