Today on the podcast:
This came in from one of my business seminar questionnaires on the question ‘what’s your biggest struggle right now’.
If you’ve ever struggled with starting something new or had the fear about posting a particular piece of content on social media, then check out today’s episode.
On top of talking about getting over the fear of trying something new in your business, I also talk about the fear of kissing a boy or girl for the first time, my love/hate relationship with bodybuilding and bikini competition (and how it helped me with my business), tactics for getting over the fear of posting on social media and how ‘I don’t know what content to create’ is absolutely horse sh*t!
I try to focus on the mindset/tactics in equal parts in today’s episode so I hope it helps.
- Fix your mind-set – remember the first time you kissed a boy or girl.
- Fail forward – Catastrophic failure (bad) vs. micro failures (good)
- Separating rational fear (this might kill me) from irrational fear (somebody will call me out on this)
- Who cares if people comment on what you’re doing (being a hater vs. the hated, pick a side!)
- Test it. If you’re doing it yourself, keep the cost low. If you’re working with a mentor, consultant or coach, listen to what they say.
- Find somebody else who’s already done what you want to do (and find out what they did) – how to use podcasts, books, seminars, masterminds and mentorships to cut your learning curve.
Rewire Your Mindset Seminar:
Full Day Business Seminar: