Today on the podcast:
Gary O’Daly, Gaz Gaelic Guide on Instagram is a GAA coach who specializes in helping players reach their potential and achieve their physical peak on the pitch.
Gaz is a really good friend of mine and an integral part to the day to day running of my business; so I’m delighted we got to chat all things GAA in today’s episode.
Here are some of the things we talked about in this podcast:
· His background into GAA coaching
· The biggest nutrition mistakes GAA players make
· How to effectively carb load based on your height, weight and current training or match schedule
· Training mistakes and doing too much in the lead up to games
· The ‘running to the bathroom’ story of trying new supplements before games
· And more
Gaz’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gaz_gaelic_guide/?hl=en
Book a call with Gaz: https://calendly.com/garyodaly