Today on the podcast:
Today’s solo Q+A covers a wide range of topics. Check out the bottom of the description for details on my upcoming clothing giveaway.
- Every time I eat too much chocolate, I can’t get past the guilt and feel I need to go workout or run, what should I do? 03:03
- What do you love more (or what would you give up faster), eating or training? 09:55
- Do you think you could do a better job than Boris Johnson? 17:13
- Getting up earlier makes me eat more during the day, does this mean I’ll eat more calories? 19:44
- How important do you think ‘switching off’ is? 26:56
- Would you ever go fully vegan? 33:04
- Do you still do all your running on a treadmill? 37:50
- I’m very bad at taking criticism, any tips on how to improve it? 45:53
BKF Clothing Giveaway Details:
Two winners (one male, one female)
A BKF Blizzard Jacket, Two Hoodies and a Muscle Fit T-shirt.
Just leave a rating and an honest review for my new book, that’s it.
Winners announced on 31st January 2020.
Rewire Your Mindset Seminar Cork April 18th2020 (tickets below)