Today on the podcast:
Athina Crilley is a qualified level 3 personal trainer and online coach with a degree in Biochemistry.
She is also the host of the new podcast Finding My Fit.
Her style of coaching is about helping clients to achieve their specific goals and get the best results possible, whilst maintaining a healthy and enjoyable lifestyle!
She’s a firm believer that fitness does not have to be a chore or be boring; it can be fun and dynamic if you find what you like and enjoy. Her Instagram page is all about spreading positivity around body image and mindset.
Here are some of things we talked about in today’s podcast.
· Having and dealing with anorexia as an eating disorder for 7 years
· Switching from a Type A obsessive personality to learning to go with the flow more and not stress out as much.
· Calories vs macros and fat loss vs body composition
· Not separating food into ‘good’ and ‘bad’ categories
· How to get yourself out of a negative state if you are feeling too anxious or stressed.
· How to curate your Instagram feed for maximum positivity
Athina’s Instgram: https://www.instagram.com/athinacrilley/?hl=en
Athina’s Website: https://www.athinacrilley.com
Check out my latest book ‘Rewire` Your Mindset’ on audiobook – available now on Audible – click here.