Today on the podcast:
Tim and Jacko are the co-owners of The School of Calisthenics. Callisthenics is a form of bodyweight training with a focus on pushing and pulling movements with no added weight.
A lot of you will recognise Tim and Jacko from Podcast 188: Redefine Your Impossible with The School of Calisthenics!
In today’s episode, I catch up with two of my favourite lads from across the Irish Sea.
Here are Some of the things we talked about:
· The biggest misconceptions with bodyweight training
· The goal setting process of finding what inspires you and focusing on what you enjoy.
· How to learn to let go of the things outside of your control and how to use training to build your mindset.
· The superpower of patience and how setting training goals forces you to take things one step at a time.
· The biggest mindset barriers’ that hold people back.
· The thing that has had the biggest influence on their lives over the past two years.
School of Calisthenics website: https://schoolofcalisthenics.com
Podcast 188: Redefine Your Impossible with The School of Calisthenics!: https://briankeanefitness.com/podcast/188-redefine-your-impossible-with-the-school-of-calisthenics/
Check out my latest book ‘Rewire` Your Mindset’ on audiobook – available now on Audible – click here.