Today on the podcast:
Pat Divilly is #1 best-selling author of ‘Fit Mind’ and specializes in deep coaching men’s work, somatic healing and breathwork.
He is also a podcast host, speaker and retreat host.
Pat has been one of my biggest personal inspirations when it came to leaving my career as a teacher to start my own fitness business 11 years ago and he continues to inspire me to this day.
Today’s conversation goes quite deep and I want to thank Pat for holding the space for me to share some of the raw issues I’m currently working through.
“If you don’t heal your wounds – you’ll bleed on people who didn’t cut you” – Pat Divilly
Here are some of the things we talked about.
- If you don’t heal your wounds – you’ll bleed on people who didn’t cut you and how to transform your pain
- Our core wounds from childhood
- Dealing with breakups and moving through heartache
- Triggers as teachers and the role projection plays in how we move through the world
- Integrating the shadow and the parts of ourselves we willfully or blind fully ignore so we don’t fee that ‘emptiness or voidness’ inside anymore
- How trauma is stored in the body and how to release it
- And much more.
Pat Divilly Coaching, Podcast and Breathwork
Pat Divilly (@PatDivilly) / X (twitter.com)
Pat Divilly (@patdivilly) • Instagram photos and videos
Masculine leadership program: https://www.patdivilly.com/masculineleadership