Today on the podcast:
Glenn Livingston is a veteran psychologist and was the long-time CEO of a multi-million dollar consulting firm which has serviced several Fortune 500 clients in the food industry
A lot of you will remember Glenn from our widely popular episode in July 2021 episode 339 – Glenn Livingston on food addictions, overeating and how to never binge again!
His new book Defeat Your Cravings – the back door to weight loss is available now everywhere books are around.
Here are some of the things we talked about in today’s podcast:
- Misunderstood craving triggers
- Why we are hardwired to crave food and how it’s our environment that’s the problem, not our biology
- How to avoid randomly reinforcing negative food cravings
- The role motivation and willpower plays
- The recovery plan if you binge.
- How character trumps willpower and identity theory
- And much more.
Episode 339: https://briankeanefitness.libsyn.com/339-glenn-livingston-phd-on-food-addiction-overeating-and-how-to-never-binge-again
Glenn Livingston (@livingstonglenn) • Instagram photos and videos