Today on the podcast:
Today’s podcast is in partnership with LetsGetChecked who offer testing on everything from testosterone levels and thyroid function to vitamin deficiency and celiac testing.
My URL for LetsGetChecked: https://trylgc.com/briankeane
Use code KEANE30 at checkout for 30% off your entire order.
The first 7 minutes of today’s podcast talks about how to go about testing for:
And the cod is KEANE30 for 30% off any of the tests below:
- Podcast URL to Male Hormone Testing: https://trylgc.com/briankeane
- Podcast URL to Thyroid Testing: https://trylgc.com/briankeanethyroid
- Podcast URL to Vitamin Testing: https://trylgc.com/briankeanevitamin
- Podcast URL to Cortisol Testing: https://trylgc.com/briankeanecortisol
- Podcast URL to Iron Testing: https://trylgc.com/briankeaneiron
- Podcast URL to Celiac Testing: https://trylgc.com/briankeaneceliac
The full episode (45 minutes) talks about how to boost your testosterone naturally by making some dietary and lifestyle changes.
- Nutrition – testosterone superfoods and foods to avoid or minimise. 19:14
- Alcohol and sleep – the negative impact of too much alcohol on estrogen levels and how to focus on quality sleep (deep REM cycles) vs quantity of sleep (broken, poor quality sleep). 34:19 / 39:16
- Supplements that can support it your testosterone levels and the ones that are a complete waste of money! 45:27
LetsGetChecked is all about personal health testing, making healthcare and health screening open and patient-led, empowering people to use technology in a simple but powerful way and giving greater control of their personal health.
Your Convenient Laboratory Test Provider | LetsGetChecked
Code: KEANE30 for 30% off